Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mom would say ... Introduction

After 37 years together, my husband and I have four kids, two weddings, one granddaughter, and two doctorates behind us.

From Real Simple Daily Thought
 I'm always on the alert for what works for - and what frustrates - parents and their children. Life is full of surprises, so it's good fun (and sometimes a lifesaver) to get input on making life better.

My husband is a wise man who got more involved with our kids once they were in their teens. He's got serious tech chops and people skills. I'll pick his brain occasionally for the male take on relationships, marriage, raising children, and being a good friend.

Let's buckle up, dive in, and get started! This is your place to share parenting, friendship, and community tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment